Elsewhere in the war on Christmas:
- “The American Greetings Corp. card shows a man in a black-and-white photo walking past urban landscape and reads: ‘Season’s Greetings from Cleveland … America’s Poorest City!‘” Not sure who you send this to.
- Cinci cops nab teens who stabbed Frosty. What do Ohioans have against the holidays?
- Rudolph soon to appear on street corners in New Yorkers with peppers, onions.
- Coke & White Rock duking it out over who created Santa Claus. Clement Moore not amused.
- “Swedish Christmas Goat survives attack.” Ah Sweden. Where the men are men, the women are women and the goats are nervous.