Astute readers may have noticed a dearth of new material here at CD and I can’t help but notice at the lack of complaints over this development.
So where the hell have I been. I’ve been cheating on you with another blog. I’m not ashamed to say it. This one loves me. How do I know? It pays me.
Wait, that doesn’t sound right.
Anyway, I now have a nearly full-time paying blog gig over at BNET. I cover Fun & Games – which is the kind of topic description that lets me cover pretty much everything.
Items so far:
- How Smith & Wesson Managed to Lose Money During a Gun-Buying Binge
- True Cost Of The NFL Lockout: If You Have to Ask….
- WikiLeaks’ NDA Proves Why We Need A WikiLeaks Free Of Julian Assange
- PlayStation Network Is Back! No, It’s Down Again. Up! Except in Japan, For Now
- Magic Kingdom: Disney Is Still Playing Mickey-Mouse Games With Its Business
- Sony’s Partners Are Angling for Payback After the PlayStation Outage
- Can Video Game Makers Make Bin Laden’s Death Fun?
- Is the Rajaratnam Verdict the End Of Insider Trading? Have I Got A Tip For You
- Meet the Man Who Wants to Go Long on Baseball’s Most Toxic Asset: The Mets
Don’t know when I will be back posting here. Will try. Thanks to all, one way or the other.